luni, 6 august 2007


You packed in the morning, I stared at the window and I struggled for something to say. You left in the rain without closing the door and I didn’t stand in your way… Now I miss you more than I missed you before and now where I’ll find comfort God knows. Cause you left me just when I needed you most.
Most every morning I stare at the window, I thing about where you might be…I’ve written you letters that I’d like to send if you were to send one to me. Cause I need you more than I needed you before and now where I’ll find comfort God knows. Cause you left me just when I needed you most. …
Katie

4 comentarii:

Iulia spunea...

care-i treaba?....

sandra spunea...

un pic suparata. dar trece. mie- dor rau de tot de tine, de voi...de-abia astept sa vin sa va vad.

brash spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
brash spunea...

Pai nu era vorba ca venim noi la tine, mai Sandra? :P ... Eu reactionez cu intarziere, dar stii tu de ce.