luni, 9 iulie 2007


Tell me please, how does a blind friend love?
This phrase, obviously not a genuine counterpart, comes from a deeper, meaningful replica: "Tell me, Modi, how does a blind man paint?"(go and see Modigliani)
So, to resume, please tell me what friendship is like...please...
Is it supposed to be supportive? Ya...supportive...that's the right word.But how come I'm built to love and others aren't?
I had once met a friend like that and for about three years we would hold each others' hands and let go only to protect the other...didn't meet sth like that since...
Is it supposede to be helpful? Ya...that's the second right word.I'm sick and tired to ask for help.I just want to receive it as a gift, as a true sign of loyalty and regard.
Is it supposed to be sincere? Ya...sincere...that's the third right word...sparkled with heartfelt confessions...
Is it supposed to be caring, selfishless, determined, loyal and pure?Yes, I believe so, and I'm still looking.
Desi, cateodata, fiecare trebuie sa recunoasca diversitatea si sa o confrunte...sa il accepte pe celalalt, sa impace diferentele care ii sageteaza modul propriu de a cunoaste acest ...hmm...sentiment...
Asa ca incerc si imi place ca o fac.Sunt toleranta si sper ca si ceilalti sa imi ofere acest lux.

Niciun comentariu: